The mission of Princeton University Department of Athletics is to strive for excellence in academics and athletics, while embracing equity in opportunity, good sportsmanship, and ethical conduct. In keeping with this mission, the role of the Assistant Men's Swimming Coach is to support a quality varsity program which will challenge and develop the physical, mental and personal abilities of student-athletes of a Division I program.
Reporting to the Head Coach, the responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
· Assist in all aspects of coaching a nationally competitive Division I Swimming program, including thorough knowledge of the sport, coaching strategies and player development.
· Assist in overall program planning and organization
· Assist in recruitment of student-athletes on national and regional levels.
· Assist with planning for alumni events including fundraising.
· Adhere to Ivy League and NCAA rules and regulations.
· Work within the framework of the Department of Athletics administration and coaches.
· Communicate effectively with students, faculty, administration, staff and alumni.
Successful background in coaching, preferably at the collegiate level.
· Previous recruiting experience.
· Collegiate playing experience.
· Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
· Successfully pass NCAA recruiting examination within four months of hire.
· First Aid, AED, and CPR certification within four months of hire.
· Excellent computer skills.
The finalist will be required to complete a background check successfully.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/x5yyy5j