The Department of Athletics at Westminster College invites applications for the position of Head Men’s and Women’s Swimming & Diving Coach. This is a full‐time position which will provide direction for an established and successful NCAA division III swimming & diving program.
Westminster College is a coeducational, national liberal arts institution with historical ties to the Presbyterian Church (USA). The College enrolls approximately 1,200 students and employs approximately 94 full‐time faculty. It is located in rural western Pennsylvania and is within easy driving distance of both Pittsburgh and Cleveland.
Duties for the new head coach will include managing all aspects of the swimming & diving program including coaching, recruiting and program administration. Primary responsibilities will include:
• All aspects of coaching and administration of a NCAA Division III Swimming & Diving program
• Recruiting athletically and academically qualified student-athletes
• Organizing, scheduling, and conducting practices and competitions
• Encouraging commitment to academic excellence
• Ensuring program compliance with all College, PAC, and NCAA rules and regulations
• Fundraising and outreach programs
• Additional duties as assigned
A bachelor’s degree is required, with a master’s degree preferred. Preference will be given to
applicants with previous college level coaching and recruiting experience.
Review of applicants will begin no later than February 1, 2016 and will continue until a new coach is hired. Interested individuals should send a cover letter, resume, and the names and contact information for at least three professional references to:
Director of Athletics Westminster College Memorial Field House
319 S. Market Street New Wilmington, PA16172