Full Time Graduate Assistant Position August 15, 2016-May 15, 2018
Job Description: Two year appointment. Director of Operations. Must possess a passion for learning and coaching swimming. Dry-land and weight training, Recruiting, Office hours and Organizational skills, On deck coaching, & Competent computer & internet skills required Word, Excel, Meet Manager and Social Media skills and knowledge. Knowledge of Daktronics Systems.
Required Education and Experience: Bachelor's degree and one (1) year collegiate playing experience. Must apply to Graduate School at Texas Christian University for Fall 2016.
Required Licensure/Certification/Specialized Training:
Valid driver's license. Must be insurable under the university motor vehicle requirements.
NCAA certified or the ability to become certified within 72 hours of hire. CPR certified.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of the fundamental Swimming and Diving laws and principles.
- Knowledge with and familiarity of the NCAA Policies and Procedures.
- Skill in strong administrative, organizational and communication techniques.
Physical Requirements (With or Without Accommodations):
- Visual acuity to read information from computer screens, forms and other printed materials and information.
- Able to speak (enunciate) clearly in conversation and general communication.
- Hearing ability for verbal communication/conversation/responses via telephone, telephone systems, and face-to-face interactions.
- Manual dexterity for typing, writing, standing and reaching, flexibility, body movement for bending, crouching, walking, kneeling and prolonged sitting.
- Lifting and moving objects and equipment up to 50 lbs.
- Work is indoors and is subject to schedule changes and/or variable work hours.
- There are no harmful environmental conditions present for this job.
- The noise level in this work environment is usually moderate.
NOTIFICATION OF COMPLIANCE WITH NCAA REGULATIONS
This job description includes the expectation of compliance with NCAA regulations. An institutional staff member who is found in violation of NCAA regulations shall be subject to disciplinary or corrective action as set forth in the provisions of the NCAA enforcement procedures, including suspension without pay or termination of employment for significant or repetitive violations.
Send resumes to TCU Head Coach Richard Sybesma email@example.com