The Assistant Athletic Coach, under the direction of an Assistant Director or above, assists in the design, development and implementation of departmental processes and/or programs. Recommends policies and procedures to ensure effective coordination of departmental programs.
1. Assist in the coaching of the sports program. Instruct student-athletes in proper training, techniques and race strategy.
2. Perform routine daily responsibilities related to the operation of the Swimming office. Work will include recruit management software usage, team management, and developing workouts.
3. Recruit the right student-athletes for the UNF Swimming program. Be able to identify student-athletes who are academically and athletically prepared for the UNF Swimming program.
4. Perform other duties as prescribed by head coach. Work could include alumni relations, driving to and from practice each workout, and other duties that may come up during the season.
5. Adheres to all institution, conference and NCAA rules and regulations.
6. Reports all known NCAA violations in accordance with institutional, conference and NCAA policies and guidelines.
Practice and competition setup; equipment supervision; assisting with fund raising projections/ events; public speaking at clinics, etc. To promote the swimming and diving program and the overall athletic program.
UNF strategically supports an aim to operate as a preeminent, vibrantly inclusive employer in higher education. The successful candidate should demonstrate a capacity to work among diverse constituencies in the immediate university community and beyond.
Ian Coffey: email@example.com