- Coordinate developmental programs affiliated with the aquatics department including Swim America and Infant Survival Resource.
- Duties may include but are not limited to marketing and outreach, registration, scheduling of lessons and staff, communication with parents, teaching lessons, tracking participant progression within program and celebratory graduation for participants.
- Guide transition of graduate participants to NTC Aquatics swim team.
- Promote a positive and fun experience while helping having a continued appreciation for the sport.
- Provide personal lifetime skills and social development for swimmers in the developmental programs.
- Provide a fun and enjoyable learning environment.
- Improve the technical and physical skills of developmental swimmer.
- Orient swimmers to the art of competition.
- Communicate with membership in order to promote and provide at the highest level information to families and swimmers about the various aquatics developmental programs.
- Assist in the development and enforcement of NTC policies and procedures where necessary.
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Respects the rights and privacy of others and holds staff member information in strict confidence.
- Maintains regular attendance and complies with time and attendance policy and procedure.
- Adheres to South Lake Hospital's policies and procedures; Mission, Vision and Values statements; Code of Conduct.
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory standards including Federal, State, local and Joint Commission.
- Prioritizes workload to manage multiple priorities.
- Uses problem-solving skills to meet goals.
- Enhances professional growth by participating in educational programs, current literature and/or workshops.
Other Related Functions
- Secondary areas of responsibility are teaching private competitive swim lessons.
- Assist NTC Aquatics when necessary with coaching daily practices.
- Candidate must be an enthusiastic team player with a flexible, outgoing attitude and have a passion for their sport.
- Performs other related duties as needed.
To Apply: www.southlakehospital.com/careers