The Clark Swim Club, based in Arlington, VA, is seeking an assistant age group swim coach. The coach will primarily work with 9 – 13 year olds in the evening. The Clark Swim Club is a growing year round USA Swimming member club with approximately 150 swimmers, competing at all levels from novice mini to NCSA Jr. National qualifiers. Start date flexible, however, we are looking to have that coach in place by August, 2017. The Clark Swim Club trains at Marymount University in Arlington, VA.
The successful candidate will;
1) Passionate about the sport of swimming and have a desire to positively influence athletes.
2) Good moral character, integrity, accountability, and reliability.
3) Sound knowledge of competitive swimming technique.
4) Have the ability to effectively engage, communicate, and motivate athletes.
5) Have a 4 year college degree.
6) Be a member in good standing of USA swimming and be fully certified.
7) Have a significant competitive swimming background.
8) Have the ability to work well with other coaches.
Please submit a letter of application describing your coaching philosophy and long term coaching goals and a resume that outlines your competitive swimming background and coaching experience.
Email to email@example.com