The Assistant Swim Coach reports to the Head Swimming & Diving Coach. The position will assist with running training sessions, compliance tasks, and recruiting. Majority of focus will be on-deck coaching, with some limited office hours.
This is a part-time, 9 month, stipend position.
- On-deck coaching
- Assist with planning of season and planning individual training sessions
- Assist with recruiting of qualified student-athletes
- Demonstrated personal Christian faith and commitment to the Christian mission of the university
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience necessary.
- Previous experience coaching at the club or collegiate level
- CPR/First Aid Training
- Driver’s License
- Collegiate coaching experience
- USA Swimming Certification
- Experience as a collegiate student-athlete
How to Apply
E-mail letter of interest, resume, and list of references to firstname.lastname@example.org