Franklin Pierce University, an NCAA Division 2 school and a member of the Northeast 10 Conference located in Southern New Hampshire is seeking to fill a graduate assistant position for our women’s swimming team.
While pursuing graduate studies, the Graduate Assistant will be assigned duties as an Assistant Coach of Women’s Swimming Program.
- Assisting with every day on deck coaching for swim practices and swim meets
- Planning and executing practices for specific individuals and groups of swimmers
- Monitor weight lifting sessions
- Run Dryland sessions
- mentoring student-athletes
- recruiting and communicating with prospective student athletes
- adhering to NCAA Compliance Rules
- assist with organizational planning, (travel, community outreach events, study halls)
- and other duties as assigned by the head coach
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong knowledge of swimming.
- Driver’s License
- Preference may be given to candidates who desire a career in coaching. The GA must be admitted to the FPU Graduate School before starting this position
- 8,000 yearly stipend
- Graduate Tuition at Franklin Pierce University
Masters Degrees offers
Please submit a cover letter, resume and 3 references to Coach Brian Fazzino at email@example.com