Hunter College located in the heart of New York City is accepting applications for the position of Assistant Women’s Swimming Coach for an immediate opening. Hunter College is a NCAA Division III school that competes in the City University of New York Athletic Conference (CUNYAC) in the East region.
Assistant Swim Coach Responsibilities:
- On deck coaching
- Assistance with dryland training (previous experience preferred)
- Assistance with meet logistics
- Management of social media accounts
- Assistance with administrative tasks as needed
- Bachelor’s degree and collegiate coaching experience
- Valid Driver’s license
- Lifeguard Certification
This is a part time coaching position with a $2000 a year.
Interested applicants should email a resume, cover letter and three references to the Head Coach Michael Kokoszka at firstname.lastname@example.org.