Florida Institute of Technology is searching for an Assistant Men's and Women's Swim Coach for the Athletics department. This is a full-time position.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- On deck coaching
- Oversee dryland program
- Make team travel arrangements
- Recruit and monitor student-athlete academics
- Organize the camps program with includes technique camps as well as private and group swim lessons
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of one year of college coaching experience preferred
- CPR/First Aid certification and Lifeguard Training certification or ability to obtain
- Must be familiar with and adhere to NCAA Division II and SSC rules, regulations and policies
* Official transcripts of all collegiate work must be sent directly from the attended institution to the Human Resources Office prior to the first day of employment. All international degrees must have a course-by-course official evaluation and translation sent to the Human Resources Office directly from an evaluation company affiliated with the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services, Inc. (NACES). *Required certification or license must be uploaded when submitting application for employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
We are an E-verify employer