Reporting to the Head Coach - Men’s and Women’s Swimming and Diving, the individual serving in this position is responsible for, but not limited to, the following duties:
- Coordinate and manage all aspects of assignments as directed by the Head Coach.
- Support and work cooperatively with Swimming & Diving Staff, Strength and Conditioning, Equipment, NCAA Compliance, Media Relations areas in accordance with department policies and procedures.
- Perform duties with professional conduct, and with a commitment to student-athlete well-being.
- Abide by all written policies, procedures and guidelines of East Carolina University, the Department of Athletics, the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), and all applicable conferences or associations.
- Build quality relationships and work collaboratively and professionally with athletics, Pirate Club and University staff, students, and all constituencies and stakeholders.
Swimming & Diving Experience (coaching or collegiate swim experience preferred)
Brief Cover Letter, Resume, & References should be sent directly to:
Head Assistant Kate Moore