Duke University is seeking a qualified candidate for the Volunteer Assistant Swimming & Diving Coach Position. This position will assist the Swimming & Diving program with the organizing, planning and coaching of the Swimming & Diving team.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Prior collegiate swimming experience preferably at the Division I level required
Knowledge, Skills, Ability:
• Ability to work with a diverse population
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
• Knowledge of intercollegiate sports operations
• Ability to work in a highly dynamic and diverse university setting
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: assisting the head and assistant coaches in daily operations; on-deck coaching duties, video analysis, alumni relations, and administrative duties.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants please send cover letter, resume, and list of three references to email@example.com. Please put "Swimming & Diving Volunteer Assistant Coach" in the subject line.
Duke University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individual's race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, veteran status, or disability. Duke Athletics has a strong commitment to Affirmative Action and is actively seeking to increase the racial and ethnic diversity of our staff.