The Head Women’s Swimming and Diving Coach directs and oversees all coaching duties for the University intercollegiate Women’s Swimming and Diving Team.
• Supervises and develops Assistant Coaches, interns, and graduate assistants.
• Instructs students on sport fundamentals, setting goals, setting clear expectations, and providing feedback to students.
• Assists in monitoring the academic progress of student-athletes to ensure they are meeting academic course requirements and providing guidance and instruction to students to ensure success.
• Assists in teaching athletes on strength and conditioning and provide general instruction of the team.
• Ensures a quality and positive student-athlete experience that develops the student-athlete through campus, community and intercollegiate athletics.
• Follows all federal divisional, and university regulations, to include rules and regulations established by the Coastal Collegiate Sports Association (CCSA) and the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Georgia Southern University is a Tobacco Free Campus.
Master’s Degree preferred
Effective communication (verbal and written), organization and human relations skills; ability to work well in a diverse environment; proficiency with computer and Microsoft Office Applications software including word processing, spreadsheets, and databases; successful completion of background investigation prior to employment.
$45,000 - $55,000
Job Open Date 03/07/2018
Job Closing Date 03/23/2018