Want to be a part of a fast growing aquatic brand? Take your career to the next level and join Elite Sportswear with Dolfin Swimwear, making high quality training and racing gear for over 40 years. If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity with a growing, team-oriented company, you've come to the right place.
Join Dolfin and help develop and activate support with products worn by NCAA, USA, World and Olympic champions. We are currently hiring a Promotions Coordinator-Swim for our Dolfin swimwear line.
The Promotions Coordinator-Swim will organize and manage all contracts and promotional allocations for USA Swimming clubs, NCAA teams, professional athletes, and Brand Ambassadors. This position requires extensive domestic travel and a passion for swimming.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage contracts for professional athletes, club teams, and NCAA teams
- Coordinate promotional allocations for Brand Ambassadors (AEA, Swim School, and lifestyle)
- Set priorities and deadlines for brand outreach goods (including banners, stickers, event dressing, give-a-ways, and promotional items)
- Coordinate and track promotional allocations while maintaining accurate budgetary spreadsheets for all promotional spending
- Assist in news gathering, maintenance, and distribution for monthly newsletter to relevant stakeholders
- Promote sponsored athletes and teams in catalog, website, social media, and advertising
- Liaise on behalf of athletes, Brand Ambassadors, and coaches for requests (including photo shoots, speaking engagements, and clinics)
- Identify, prioritize, track, and recruit key teams across aquatics community
- Travel with sales reps and key team dealers to assist in signing new teams
- Attend events and on-site marketing initiatives to promote the brand and drive sales
- Extensive travel to high-priority regional and national events (including Grand Prix Swim Series, USA Swimming Sectionals, Junior & Senior National Championships, NCAA Championships, ASCA, TISCA, USAS, CSCAA, and other reputable aquatic events)
· Must have first-hand knowledge of the competition swimming world
· The ability and desire to travel extensively to events and key teams
· A network of swim teams/clubs; coaching experience (preferred)
· Extensive organizational and communication skills
· Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
How to Apply:
- Submit your resume and cover letter (with salary requirements) via Indeed
Elite Sportswear offers a competitive benefits package for FT employees including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid holidays, vacation, and 401K retirement plan.