Carthage College, a Division III member of the NCAA and a member of the CCIW conference, is accepting applications for the position of Graduate Assistant Swimming Coach. This is a two year position (9 months each year) with a full graduate studies tuition waiver and competitive stipend.
The successful candidate will assist the head coaches in all aspects of the men’s and women’s swimming and diving program. Primary responsibilities include training, meet-day operations, coordinating team travel, recruiting, assisting with administrative duties and performing other duties as assigned by the head coaches.
Education, Experience and Skills Required
- Excellent communication, organization, and leadership skills required
- Admission to the Masters of Education program at Carthage College is required
- Swim coaching experience is preferred
- Computer literacy is preferred
- Valid divers license is required
- Ability to obtain CPR and First Aid certification
How to Apply
Send resume to: Seth Weidmann firstname.lastname@example.org