Western New England University seeks an Assistant Swim Coach. Details below, please contact Andrea Daley-Arvanites at email@example.com.
- Assist in facilitating water and dryland workouts as determined by the head coach
- Assist strength and conditioning/dryland land facilitation for in season athletes as determined by the head coach
- Assisting with the set up and take down of home competitions
- Knowledge of Hytek- Team Manager and Meet Manager software
- Assist in recruiting incoming athletes
- Assist in travel for away competitions, including but not limited to picking up pre ordered team meals
- Be responsible for knowledge of, and adherence to, NCAA rules and regulations pertaining to recruiting, eligibility, and general operation of the Women's Swimming program. To be eligible to recruit off-campus, the Assistant Coach must pass the NCAA Recruiting Exam on an annual basis.
- Certifications: First Aid, CPR & AED, Lifeguarding