Posting Number: S000132
Position Type: Staff
Benefits Summary: Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription insurance, Life insurance, Workers’ Compensation insurance, Unemployment insurance, and Total Disability insurance. Retirement: The University contributes 4% of the regular salary with up to 3% of additional matched contributions into the TIAA Retirement Program. Other benefits include tuition remission for employee, spouse, and employee’s dependent children under the age of 25 (this does not include the last two year of the PharmD program or the JD), and twenty days of paid medical leave per year.
Job Scope: The Intercollegiate Athletic Program provides competition in 23 sports (12 for men and 11 for women) and is a member of NCAA Division III and the Ohio Athletic Conference.
Assistant Swimming and Diving coaching duties will be as assigned by head coach and will include administration, coaching, and recruiting for the ONU Men’s and Women’s Swimming and Diving program. Some teaching of activities courses may be assigned. Other duties as assigned by Head Coach or Athletic Director.
· Coaching experience in Swimming and Diving required
· Current certification in Lifeguard or Coaches Safety Training, CPR-RP, and First Aid are required by start date
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· Current certification in Lifeguard or Coaches Safety Training, CPR-PR, and First Aid are required by start date
· Previous coaching experience in Swimming & Diving
· Master’s Degree
· Strength & conditioning experience
· Three or more years of coaching experience in YMCA, USA, or Collegiate teams
Appointment Length: 9-months
Open Until Filled: No
Closing Date: 08/31/2018
To view full description and apply online go to: https://jobs.onu.edu/postings/5650
ONU is an equal employment opportunity employer. Accordingly, no person shall be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, sex, gender identity, transgender status, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, hiring, training and development, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, separation and other terms, condition and privileges of employment.