Saint Vincent College is seeking applicants for the position of Swimming Coach Internship. This position would be responsible for coaching according to the rules and policies of Saint Vincent College and the NCAA. Education: A baccalaureate degree is preferred. Experience: Prior playing experience or prior coaching experience.
1. Assists in promoting the intercollegiate programs of the College.
Is thoroughly familiar with eligibility rules and abides by them. Promotes a high standard of athletics based upon the athletic and academic philosophy of Saint Vincent College and the NCAA.
2. Assists in preparing budgets and controlling expenditures. Assists in assuring maximum utilization of funds.
3. Assists in providing supervision of Athletic Department facilities.
4. Assists in providing supervision to secure and maintain athletic equipment.
5. Assists in "game-day" management, specifically "game-day" preparation and management for Fall and Winter sports.
6. Is responsible for scouting and recruiting.
7. Is responsible for assisting the head coach in the Administration of the Swimming program.
1. Serves on committees of the College, as requested.
2. Carries out special projects and responsibilities as directed by the Athletic Director.
To Apply: Please submit a complete set including: a cover letter, resume and three references to:
Office of Human Resources Director
Saint Vincent College
300 Fraser Purchase Road
Latrobe, PA 15650
Electronic submissions are preferred and can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This position requires the incumbent to be able to fully embrace the unique mission and identity of Saint Vincent as a Catholic, Benedictine liberal arts institution. Saint Vincent Archabbey and College are committed to diversity and encourage applications from all qualified candidates. EOE