Institition: Illinois Tech
Job Title: Assistant Coach
Position Description: The Illinois Tech Swimming and Diving program is currently seeking a Part-Time Assistant Swimming Coach. This position will serve both the Men’s and Women’s teams and will report directly to the Head Coach. The position is part-time, with an expected contribution of approximately 20 hours per week over the course of the 2018-19 academic year. Pay is commensurate with experience.
Primary duties will include:
1. Assisting with the writing and conducting of daily workouts, Monday through Friday mornings. Both individual and team instruction.
2. Providing support for collegiate student-athletes from various swimming backgrounds. Assist in the coaching and evaluating of student-athletes.
3. Aid in running home swim meets.
4. Travel with team for away swim meets and annual training trip.
5. Assisting in the recruitment and retention of top-quality student-athletes during the academic year.
6. Working well and compatibly with entire coaching staff
7. Other duties as assigned by Head Coach or Athletic Director
Reach out to Head Coach Andy Parro with a resume and cover letter firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualifications: Collegiate swimming experience and coaching experience at any level for one or more years preferred.
This position is for the 2019-2020 academic school year.
Collegiate swimming or collegiate coaching experience required.
1-3 years of swim coaching experience at any level is preferred.
Familiarity with NCAA Division III rules and recruiting guidelines is required
How to Apply:: Email Coach Andy Parro - email@example.com
Your Name: Andy Parro
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 10/1/2019