Institition: Texas Christian University
Job Title: TCU Diving Graduate Assistant Position
Position Description: Diving Coach: This is a two (2) year appointment. TCU is seeking a highly motivated and energetic individual with a passion for learning and coaching Diving. Required responsibilities include but are not limited to: The successful candidate will assist in all aspects of the program, including (but not limited to) coaching, recruiting, training, assisting with administrative duties, monitoring academic progress, and performing other duties as assigned by the Head Coach. Must apply for and be accepted to graduate school at TCU. Tuition, fees, books, and monthly stipend will be provided to obtain a Master’s degree from TCU.
• Knowledge of proven coaching techniques and skills as swimming and diving coach.
• Knowledge of the sport of swimming and diving.
• Knowledge of basic counseling techniques.
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing. Internet skills required: Word, Excel, and Social Media skills.
• Knowledge of HyTek Meet Manager, HyTek Team Manager, Daktronics timing system, and scoreboard operations.
• Dry-land and weight training supervision as well as on deck supervision.
• Must apply and be accepted to graduate school at TCU.
Qualifications: Required Education and Certifications:
• Bachelor's degree and at least one (1) year collegiate playing experience.
• Valid driver's license
• CPR / AED certified.
• STSC (safety training for swim coaches) through USA Swimming (or USA Diving equivalent)
• Must be insurable under the university motor vehicle requirements
• Interviews will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
• Interested persons should send a letter of application & resume to: James Winchester (Head Coach – Swimming & Diving) – email@example.com
How to Apply:: Interested persons should send a letter of application & resume to: James Winchester (Head Coach – Swimming & Diving) – firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Name: James Winchester
Email Address: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 4/12/2019