Position Description: The Illinois Tech Swimming and Diving program is currently seeking a Part-Time Assistant Swimming Coach. This position will serve both the Men’s and Women’s teams and will report directly to the Head Coach. The position is part-time, with an expected contribution of approximately 20 hours per week over the course of the 2019-20 academic year. Pay is commensurate with experience.
Qualifications: Primary duties will include:
1. Assisting with the writing and conducting of daily workouts, Monday through Friday mornings. Both individual and team instruction.
2. Providing support for collegiate student-athletes from various swimming backgrounds. Assist in the coaching and evaluating of student-athletes.
3. Aid in running home swim meets.
4. Travel with team for away swim meets.
5. Assisting in the recruitment and retention of top-quality student-athletes during the academic year.
6. Working well and compatibly with entire coaching staff
7. Other duties as assigned by Head Coach or Athletic Director
How to Apply:: Reach out to Head Coach Andy Parro with a resume and cover letter firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Name: Andy Parro
Email Address: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 7/1/2019