Institition: Notre Dame College
Job Title: Graduate Assistant Swim Coach
Position Description: Essential functions include, but not limited to:
• Assist the head coach with meet & practice preparation and execution.
• Evaluate, recruit, and graduate student-athletes.
• Maintain and ensure student-athlete academic integrity.
• Conduct student-worker hiring, training, and supervision.
• Adhere to NCAA, conference, departmental, and university policies, procedures, and expectations.
• Provide service to the Institution as assigned by Director of Athletics.
• Interact effectively and appropriately with student-athletes, parents, alumni, faculty, peers, community members, and administrators.
• Demonstrate support for diversity, equity and inclusiveness as well as participate in maintaining a respectful, positive work environment.
-Room and Board
-Meal Plan to Campus Dining Hall
-Tuition for Graduate Program
Consideration of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
For this position, we require that candidates have a bachelor's degree and acceptance into one of the Notre Dame College’s Master programs. Knowledge in the following areas is a plus: Microsoft office, athletic video and performance review software, social media, recruiting software. A valid driver's license is also required.
This position, available beginning July 2019, is approximately 20 hours per week and will require weekend and evening work, including team travel. The successful candidate will be subject to a background check and driving records check as a condition of employment.
How to Apply:: e-mail Head Coach Gyurke (email@example.com) with resume
Your Name: Stephanie Gyurke
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 8/1/2019