Position Description: • Assist in the coaching, teaching, instructing and planning of all practices and meets.
• Coach, teach, and instruct individual skill development to student-athletes.
• Assist in the recruiting of quality student-athletes within the University, Atlantic 10 and NCAA policies.
• Attend all practices, home and away meets.
• Assist the head coach with the administrative operations of the swim program as needed.
• Fully comply with all University policies and procedures, NCAA, and Atlantic 10 rules and regulations.
• Attend fund raising events upon request to support the program.
• Promote program through social media.
• Assist the head coach in aquatics/lifeguard supervision.
• Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: • Required: Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of 2-4 years coaching experience.
• Strong interpersonal, organizational and written/oral communication skills.
• Understanding and knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, Google Docs, and proficient in social media.
How to Apply:: Submit Resume, Cover Letter and three professional references to Steve Potsklan (firstname.lastname@example.org), Head Coach, Swimming and Diving
Your Name: Steve Potsklan
Email Address: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 8/14/2019