YOU can help save the Wright State Women's and Men's Swimming and Diving Programs. $85,000 will sustain the team for the year and allow for the formation of a permanent WSU Swimming and Diving foundation.
If we can raise $85,000 by June 30, 2017, the programs will be preserved and a permanent WSU Swimming and Diving Foundation will be established to help fund future years.
Here is how it works:
- The College Swimming and Diving Coaches Association of America will hold all donations. This is because the Wright State Advancement office will not return any gifts should this effort fall short of its goal.
- On June 30, 2017 should the funding level reach the required level of $85,000, the CSCAA will transfer the sum of $76,500 to Wright State University for the express purpose of preserving the Swimming and Diving Programs. The additional 10% or $8,500 “contingency” will be made available once the friends of WSU Swimming and Diving have established an independent external foundation to support the WSU Swimming and Diving program
- If the effort to fund the program fall short of the required $85,000 goal the funds shall be returned to the donors.
That way, we can ensure that the funds are used for their intended purpose.
If you would like to donate by check:
- Send to CSCAA, Attn: Wright State Fund, PO Box 121, Essex Fells, NJ 07021
- E-Mail Greg Lockard to let him know it is on the way and we can add it to the total.