Coaches must login to http://member.cscaa.org/ Once logged in, coaches may:
- Complete Team Application .
- Obtain Team Application link for your academic advisor, FAR, or registrar
- Fall: January 9, 2017 / Spring: June 7, 2017
- Teams must be current CSCAA members;
- Teams must have achieved a grade point average of 3.0 or higher; and
- Applications must be completed and submitted by the entry deadline.
Calculating Team GPA
- Team GPA calculations include every student-athlete who competed during the season.
- Team GPA calculations exclude non-qualifiers in the first year of residence and Permanent Medical Hardships
- Use each student-athletes' SEMESTER (or quarter) GPA. Do NOT use cumulative GPAs.
- Calculate team GPA by totaling all of the GPA's and dividing by the number of people. Rounding is allowed to the second decimal point. Do NOT weight GPAs by number of credit hours.
- All applications will be subject to verification.
Before You Begin
It will be helpful for you to have the correct name and confirmation information for each of the following:
- Head Coach
- Athletic Director
- Media Relations Contact
- Faculty Athletic Representative
- College/University Chief Academic Officer
- Team Academic Advisor / Counselor (If applicable)
(Updated Every 5 Minutes)