Fans are encouraged to vote for the SwimOutlet.com CSCAA Coach-of-the-Month. The monthly awards recognize coaches who have experienced tremendous success over the past month. Fans account for 50% of the selection process and can vote via Twitter through 4:00 PM (EDT) on Tuesday, November 1st.
This month's nominees are:
Women's Team Nominees
- Tom Jager, Washington State - For leading the Cougars to their first-ever win over UCLA
- Kami Gardner, Washington & Lee - For leading the Generals to their first-ever CSCAA Top-15 ranking
- Mike Bottom, Michigan - For leading the Wolverines to their first #1 Ranking in over twenty years.
Men's Team Nominees
- Ray Looze, Indiana - For leading the Hoosiers to their first #1 ranking since 1973
- Trevor Meile, New York University - For helping the Violets two a pair of National Swimmer-of-the-Week Awards and top six rankings.
- Justin Andrade, Florida Tech - For leading the Panthers through Hurricane Matthew and the departure of their assistant to one National-Swimmer-of-the-Week award and a Top-15 ranking
"We are excited to partner with SwimOutlet.com, their unique marketing campaigns and customized solutions have changed the way the aquatics community purchases essential products," said Joel Shinofield, Executive Director, CSCAA. "Their experience can help us raise the profile of our sport, while we can work with SwimOutlet.com to navigate the unique college market."
SwimOutlet.com's new customized Team Store enables coaches and team managers to select specific products across multiple brands and set up team-logoed gear for their particular team store by uploading graphics and approving design layouts, Once the store is set up, individuals can purchase directly online. During the check-out process, team members and swimmers can add personalization as designated by the team administrator and purchase other swim products to go with their team gear.